Sunday, December 11, 2011

What I Learned This Semester


This semester I honestly learned a lot more than I thought I would’ve. I wasn’t too nervous about taking physics because I’ve always liked science classes. I learned that my teacher teaches the concepts of each unit and it’s up to us as students to apply them to problems as well as everyday life. I really liked the momentum and energy unit. Because both have law of conservations, it made the whole concept really easy to understand. I’m a bit upset at myself because I could’ve done much better first quarter with the kinematics units. Now that I look at the problems and equations I feel really dumb for not being able to understand them. The second quarter was much better for me and I feel like I better applied/prepared myself for the tests and quizzes. Altogether I really look forward going to physics class. The learning environment is fun when it needs to be and I still learn a lot, which is perfect. I am really happy I got the teacher that I did because I feel like all my friends with the other physics teachers are suffering big time when I feel excited about physics. This semester I learned a lot about.

6 comments:

  1. Cute! I like your picture, teehee ;) lawls. I feel the same way about the kinematics too though :( it seems so much easier now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture is so cute (: I agree, the learning environment was fun but I definitely learned a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, love the picture! Good post too, you were pretty thorough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good that you applied yourself this semester and learned a lot! And I learned a lot about momentum and conservation, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! This year, I look forward to science class whether it's a learning or test taking day. There is always something new that happens.

    ReplyDelete